The design of this website has been so that we do not require personal information for it to run and whilst your IP may be logged at a server level we do not store this in a way that we can use it to identify you as the user.
When you visit our website our web server like most web servers automatically collects the following types of information.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- The number of users who visit the website
- The date and time of each visit
- The pages accessed
- The type of browser used
- The links you click
- The features you use
- The content and images you select
- How you have arrived at our pages